Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Rant...Do not use your uterus!

Today I needed to go to Wal Mart on Tchoupitoulas Street, I hate it this one, but it is the only wal mart that I can get to on Street car/bus.
Anyway, there Aidan and I are, and we hear a baby crying...not anything new in a wal-mart, but then we hear a woman start yelling saying "Shut the F%&k up!" and then a smack....okay, then I see that the woman is hitting and screaming at this 9-12 month old baby! WTF!!!! Just because you have a uterus does not mean that you must use it...it is purely optional! That god some woman yelled at the month, but is that really gonna stop it??? Most likely no it will not.
Why would anyone have a baby and be abusive to that child? It does not make sense to me. I just can not grasp this...you have a child, you are so excited, and are filled with love, then the said child comes, and you yell at the baby and say crap like "Shut the f%&k up" This is not even rational!
A baby/child should know nothing but love for as long as possible. The world can be so messed up that they deserve as long as possible to be in a safe, and nurturing place.
So if you choose to use your uterus, and then decide that you choose the wrong thing... please look at all you options...anything is better than treating your child like shit!
Okay that is it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment