Friday, July 16, 2010

Better

I am a bit better, but who knows how long that will last! Aidan and I are going later today to try and buy a new (used) mini-van...we shall see...I seriously doubt that we will be coming home with anything! I know you only get what you put out, but to be honest I think that is bullshit! I just do, but that is just the mood I am in lately as well. Aidan and I work hard, yet it seems like for every step forward we are taking 10 steps backward. I know that I need to do some positive energy work on myself, and get my shit together...I am so whinny lately, and I hate that! I do not want to be like this!
One good thing is that I am enrolling in college here...what am I going to be when I grow up? A teacher of art! I know I am good at that, and it something I know I can do! So that is my main thing right now. I just have to do something...to make my children's lives better!
Life has got to be better that it has been for us, and I know I have to do something to make it happen.
This is the why I must work harder and do so much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment