Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Crafting books

Today I received 3 craft books in the mail! I am so excited by all three of them!
The first is CraftHope, this is inspiring book! Here is a blurb from their website: "Craft Hope is a love inspired project designed to share handmade crafts with those who need them. It is our hope to combine our love for crafting and desire to help others into a project to make a difference around the world."


I highly recommend that you buy this book! Great projects, but also great causes!

Next two books go together: Doodle-Stitching and Doodle-Stitching the Motif collection, both by Aimee Ray I will be doing this with the girls, I am so excited by these books they are truly lovely, and Ray is an amazing artist! She is very natured inspired. I just adore these books!


For me these books represent what I am hoping to do more of in my life, to simplify, and to create, also to share my love for hand embrodery with my girls. I am hoping this will help create memories that they will cherish for a very long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment