Thursday, February 23, 2012

One step forward, two steps back....


Things here have been emotional, and crazy.
Our landlord, decided that we can not have chickens any longer, so we had to find new owners for them, quickly. This has been horrible for all here, as we raised them from chickens, they all had names, and they were giving us good quality eggs, that I knew where they came from.
We only started getting eggs in the past 2 months, it has been wonderful.
I am now looking into maybe buying a house somewhere, I do not like that we are living at the whims of others.
We are still waiting to get a car, so that we can do more.
The great news is that my little ones are all doing well. That is the most important thing in life for me.
We have all missed New Orleans, and at times we have all thought of going back, but I am not convinced that would be the best thing for this family. It is at times, seems like it would be easier, but then I think about if it was perfect there we would not have left. Life is not perfect, and it is what we all make of it...that is the goal now, to make things better for this family of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment