Sunday, June 10, 2012

Changing our lives

I have not been updating because so many things have been happening here. Aidan, my husband had a stroke in early March. He is fine, this was a major life changing event, and so my focus has been on my whole family...our health, and how to improve it. Our whole life style has taken a drastic change. We are eatting a more plant based diet, and as close to organic as possible. We are now exercising in a way we have never done before, and making this part of our daily life. We became members of the co-op, go to whole foods, and farmers markets for our main food. You would think that our food budget would have increased a lot, but the funny thing is that it did not. It is more balanced now, and we are eatting less, because the quality is greater. We are more aware of what we eat, GMO and Monsanto has because daily words that we use to figure out if it is something we are willing to eat. The kids are now refusing to eat Mc Donald's, Burger King, and any other similar to those! The funny thing is that I am finding great enjoyment out of the fact that I know every thing that is going into our bodies, and that I am proud that I know these things are healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment