Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mother's Day, House warming party, and raw milk!

The past few weeks have been busy, thus why I have not been updating as I should.
We went roller skating, and I found out that the kids do not trust skates, nope not at all!
Then we went to the point defiance zoo which was fun, since we have not been there in a very long time.
I finally got the bathroom done, and I made the shower curtains and the window curtain. I will post pictures soon! I also hung a print by artist Nikki McClure, whom I love! I got the print "Invest" which I love so very much!
We had the house warming party, which was so much fun, we got to see so many people, many who we have not seen in a very long time. I also our friends that also moved from New Orleans.
Mother's Day was the next day, and that was great. The girls picked me flowers from the garden, they drew me wonderful pictures, and they helped make one of my most favorite dinners; Coconut chicken, aloo Gobi, and naan. It was wonderful!
The hard part was the fact that I could not be with my Mom, that is always hard for me.
I finally went out and found some Raw cows milk, and it is amazing! I found it at Marlene's Market, and it comes from Cozy Valley Farms and all I can say is that it is the most amazing thing I have ever drank! I know where my milk came from Tenino, WA, from a jersey cow named "Saucey" I even have her picture, and you know what that makes it even better! I have a direct link to where the milk comes from. This is so important to me.
I am amazed that Raw milk isn't sold everywhere, but maybe that is the secret...it is not done like the mass feed me mentalities of the mass producers of milk. I know that there is no growth hormones, and I know that the milk is healthy!
The funny thing is the fact that I really did not like milk before, now I love it! Go firgure!
The benefits of raw milk are amazing, I will not go on about that here, as there is so many more websites that can expain it much better than me, one I know of that I really liked is Raw Milk Facts. All I can say is that I now know why it is known as "White gold" it really just that!

1 comment:

  1. i, being such a curious kat, went exploring to see who this Nikki McClure is and wow! i love her stuff - very, very cool - thx for giving me something new to adore :)

    ReplyDelete