Saturday, February 12, 2011

New Orleans and the end coming soon

In about 20 days we will be leaving New orleans for Tacoma, I am excited about returning home, but I am also having many issues with the fact that I am leaving this amazing city.




I know that I am gonna miss so much about this amazing city, and not the stuff most people think. Sure the quarter is cool, sure there is a lot of history, but New orleans is so much moere than that. It is the people, the smells, and the taste of New orleans. It is like no where else in this world. A piece of my heart will always be here. I now know and understand this.
Moving from NOLA was not an easy decision for us to make, we do not hate it here, in fact we love it, we have friends here, A there is work, but we also are living in a city that is on the brink of something that is dark, and very terrifing. Where we live there have been an aveage of one murder a week since we lived here! Yes we could move, but the violence in NOLA is very high, and it is scary.




We deciced on Tacoma because we have people there that will be there for all that can happen in life, our children can play outside, and it just more closely the life we want.
Yes NOLA will be in our hearts forever, and she is a city that will always hold her magic for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment