Monday, November 9, 2009

Figuring the household out

I figured that I using 30-40 pounds of flour a month!(This just unbleached, wheat is another 20, rye 5-10, misc. 30 pounds) 35 pounds of Sugar, this is not even taking into account, salt, corn starch, baking soda and powder, vanilla, and other exacts, plus the other things that I add to breads, cookies, cakes, tarts, and so on! WOW!!!
Thankfully I give some of this away! LOL
I am getting ready to makes Chloe's cake, I have finally finshed the design, so now I need to buy the Fondant, Almond paste, and the coloring...WOW I have never made a cake like this, but I know it will be okay. It is a 3 tiered ladybug/butterflies/dragonflies cake. yes I wrote 3 tiered! I know I am crazy. I am also making pizza...with my own crust.

No comments:

Post a Comment