Tuesday, December 22, 2009

5 Things!

Small Ways to Tell Your Life is Interesting
Here's something else a bit random just for your entertainment. Feel free to post something similar on your own blog, if you have one, or just consider what would go on your lists and laugh at your own weirdness.

5 Items in my Bag

1 – Blistex
2 – Wallet
3 – pen
4 – notebook
5 – Small first-aid kit

Titles of 5 Files in My Documents Folder

1 – Quotes for rituals.doc
2 – AmyButlersGingerBlissQuilt.pdf
3 – chloe.jpg
4 – atc.doc
5 – 89.pdf

5 Things on my Coffee Table

1 – Book: The Knitting Goddess
2 – Remote Controls (x3)in a wooden bowl
3 – Heirloom seed catalog
4 – Basket
5 – Candle

5 Things in my Fridge/Freezer

1 – Really good creamy feta cheese
2 – Pumpkin Ale Beer
3 – Grape Jam
4 – butter
5 – eggs

5 Things on my Desk

1 – Lubitel twin-lens camera
2 – Books, 2 on Frida Kahlo, and 2 on Che
3 – Yarn
4 – Business cards
5 – cat

5 Songs With the Highest Playcounts on my mp3 player

1 - "Tiny Dancer" Elliot John
2 - "'Tit Mamou" Magnolia Sister's
3 - "C'est Si Triste" Ann Savoy
4 - "Carnival" Natalie Merchant
5 - "A Love song for Bobby Long" Grayson Capps

No comments:

Post a Comment