Thursday, December 31, 2009

Gathering, planning and learning

I went and meet Laurie for coffee up at Pj's, we talked about the goddess circle we will start. She is a really cool lady, she plays the harp! How cool is that! LOL
I am starting to get ready for the garden, I am ordering seeds, our last frost down here is mid February...which is so early, but that is great for me!
Seeds that I have so far are:
Empress of India Nasturtium
Giant Cactus Zinnia
Romanesco Broccoli(This is one of the coolest thing I have ever see!)
Purple Dragon Carrot
Victoria Red Rhubarb
Long Island Brussel Sprout
Blue Lake Bush Bean
Georgia Southern Collards
Arugula
Dark Zucchini Squash
Early Straight Neck Squash
Alfalfa Sprouts
Cauliflower
Okra
Snapdragon Giant
Mesclun
Cabbage
Parsnips
Golden Bell Pepper
Winter Lettace
Tomato Roma
Green Bell Pepper

I am already growing:
Basil
Rosemary
Lavendar
Passion Flower
Red Hibiscus
Sage(white)
Jasmine

I still have many more to get, I also need to get plants. I must also get more herbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment